Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weekend!!

Finally, I got the chance to go back to Tawau for holiday and to visit my parents. I have seen my dad for a few times from February to June, but not my dearest mom. So, it's really nice to be able to go home. Before I go back home, I was given a few tasks and I ended up working, being so busy with works, etc. throughout the whole weekend. Thank goodness my parents is understanding and they think I should work. hahaha...
So, was busy, but I thank God I managed to met up with some friends. I even got a chance to hang around with a group of friends to play table tennis and basketball in church. Tiring but yet it's fun and refreshing. Was asked to go movie with them that evening, but I choose not to. I went home, spent some time with my dad instead. Thereafter, I felt so tired and went to sleep earlier after some video clip and photos downloading after that evening 'task'. Oh... that reminds me to tell you that, I was so blessed to be with a friend and he talked so much about 'camera' and photography with me during our whole journey to our project site. It's nice and wow.. wonderful!!!
Well, well, well... I got myself sick on Sunday and after I got back from church, my head was on my pillow and when I woke up, it was time to go for dinner with 2 friends. Anyway... glad that I was HOME.
- weekend -

No comments: