I couldn't remember when was the last time I attended conference or camp until a friend asked me when I met him in airport about a month ago. I ponder for a while and I realise, the last time I attended a camp would be about 7 to 8 years ago, in England. My goodness... that has certainly shocked myself. Although there are numerous camp being organised in my previous church in KL, but I have not attended one single one because it all fell on my exam period. Wow... !!! I guess that has sum up that I have not only not have a holiday for a long time, but also conferences and camp. It's weird... I mean... what did I do for the past few years? To be exact... I start wondering how I lives my life for the past few years....!!!!
Anyway... It was really great to be able to attend a conference at Perkasa Hotel, Kundasang last week. Although it is a rather short conference, but it's really nice to be able to get along with friends, especially the OLD one... !!! Well, it's not only refreshing, but also tiring... wow... for the first time I went to this water fall at Poring Hot Spring. It's nice... and I promise you that I will swim and get myself wet the next time I go there. Since I know we are going to places like this, I did brough my SLR camera with me. Though it is not a digital SLR, but I just love those photos when I saw them. It's really nice!!!! Pictures won't be so nice unless it comes with a good, nice, pretty view. Anyway... speaking of that, I really WISH I have a digital SLR.
I really had a good and relaxing time... if I minus all the disappointment, discouragement, etc. etc.... that happen. Well... what can I say? ... when there is people, there's disappointment, discouragement, etc. etc. Although I never expect it to be so 'severe', but... it does... to the point, I found it hard to get myself and my mind together to focus on that one thing, GOD. Wow.. in some point, I just think.. these people who failed me are just like a Satan... and at least, it's deed.
Thank goodness I took a break on Saturday afternoon and that the whole day I was able to rest, be with the Lord. At night, thank God for a group of friends who asked me for a game call floorball. I know you probably do not know what game is that. Neither do I until I be there and played with it. It's like an ice hockey. Just that it's on floor and not on ice. It's really nice game and gathering to be with this group of people. Phew... the next day till now.. you know what I gets ... pain on my tights... hahahahahaha... but I still love that game.
Yesterday, a sudden demise of a minister during preaching has shocked me. Well, too sudden and ... by the time I was his body... he is already lying down there... God has called him home and without warning...well, only God knows the reason. I ponder for a while while playing guitar for the memorial service last night... if this is 'expected'. Some pastor I met told me they didn't expect that, which I think they should think twice when they said that. It's saddening... but we do expect one will die ... ALL OF US.... and if you think that you forgets about it and that you take control of your life, you are VERY WRONG... !!!! So, it's time for you to lives today's life as it is the last.
Well... it's tiring weekend... until I couldn't get up this morning... but you know me.. once I am in the office.. I started to work like mad!!!! Hai... everything is over now... my holiday... !!!!
- nice -
No comments:
Post a Comment