Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yo!!!

It's nice! We had a team from Cathedral of Faith, Atlanta, USA ministering to us since yesterday. I had the chance not only be in the meetings, but also spending time with them also. I am blessed and yes... my faith and spirit is renewed.
Apart from that, I was suddenly being so busy at work (which is GOOD) and also... schedule is full until I had to give my Floorball a miss tonight. Today's time went passed so fast until I almost didn't realise it. Well, ... I am not sure if it is a good sign.. I hope it is and it will bring profits to the company.
Apart from that, I am also trying to sort out my Tax Return Form. It's my first time filling up Tax Return Form because this is the first year I could be taxed. After filing up and calculating, I am not too bad. I only need to pay about RM121.00. So... it is a good news (Although I am not sure if my calculation is correct or not).
Apart from all these... God has been 'talking' me through a lots of ways and somehow or rather, I am being reminded of His calling and ... His promises. I am praying very hard for His Will to be done instead of mine. So... do pray for me!
- Yo!!! -
p/s by the way.. if you didn't see me for a while, it must be me, being too busy with too many things at the same time.

No comments: