My deepest condolences to my friend Annie for the demise of her father yesterday. A day before, while both of us were having lunch, we were talking about not sure how our lives will be the day after. The reason being... her father will be transferred to Queen Elizabeth Hospital from Labuan general hospital and we know that she will be very busy. She did asked if I can help her with transport, but unfortunetely, I was called up Bishop for a meeting. So, we were both wondering what our lives will be on the following day.
I ponder over the issue regarding not only life and death, but also how little thing we can predict and handle. It's our lives, it's our decision, it's our father, it's our car, etc. But yet, we still have to wait for the 'time' to come in order to KNOW exactly what's going on. We can try out very best to imagine, but the fact might not be the same.
Well, I woke up this morning knowing that there are few things I need to rushed for as it was suppose to be done yesterday but due to come unforeseenable circumstances, I didn't manage to finish it and so this morning, I was rushing things crazily and even the other side of the lawyer got tense and rushed things together with me. hahaha...
I am seriously tired today. A team from FCC came over for 3 days to give concert to 2 churches in Sabah. They have been bugging me crazily about the albums, etc. I just couldn't bother much as I was rushing things. But the more I didn't want to answer their calls, they keep calling as if I owe them a thing or two. I guess they are a group of young people if not kids that they didn't know how busy a working person can be. I was meeting client, I was drafting an agreement, I was issuing a cheque to someone who's waiting for me, etc. But they just keep calling without stopping. Ghoosh... not sure if they want to be labled as "nuisance" but I hope not. I didn't owe them anything. I said I will pass the album, I will pass the album and arrangment was made with relevant party.
It's difficult to deal with these kind of people already. On top of that, I couldn't deal with him today as it's one of the most busy day of the week. Goodness...!!!
Anyway... this week, 2 groups of friends will be going to KL. My parents will come back to Sabah from Perth this Saturday. This week is going to be busy. But another week, I will go back home for a (hopefully) good holiday.
Yo.
- busy day -
No comments:
Post a Comment