Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Choices...

I was sick yesterday and therefore I had the time and chance to think some non-sense. I might be influenced terribly due to this flu. I couldn't sleep the whole night because of heat. I only switched on the air con for 1 hour because I do not know if I can stand in air con room for too long. Due to all these waking up, heat and air con, I kept on waking up in the midst of my sleep. I felt so lazy to wake up this morning. When I got up, I vomitted some blood and after that, I felt so good after that. hahaha... Anyway.... I am still feeling a bit of not well, but I am doing fine.

This question of whether I should continue to practice law came into my mine since January this year. I wonder what causes me to have such question in my mind. I believe God choose me to become a lawyer for a purpose, but I really do not know if I like to be a lawyer. It's difficult to leave law profession behind now as I am a fully trainned lawyer. All my thinking, my actions, my responses, all are supported by my law training. It's really difficult to leave it. Moreover, many has contributed into my life to make me to become a lawyer. It's so difficult to leave it.

But... I really do not have a feeling of practising law for the rest of my life. So how? ...

- choices -

No comments: