I am still having flu, though I think I am recovering from sore throat. Running nose and dizziness still with me. So as the terrible cough. It's the irritation in my throat that caused me coughing non stop at most of the time. Well, someone reminded me that this candy that I can only find it in Sabah, Kiss Me will be able to help me get away from the irritation. I am therefore consuming one now.
My cousin Jonathan is getting married tomorrow. Yes... 07.07.07. I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate him. Congratulation o... brother ...!!!
My parents told me his house is ready, all furnitures arrived early this week and after a day of unpacking, they manage to move everything in and everything seems in order and great! I have missed 2 of my cousins' wedding now. Well, it's not in Malaysia, it's in Perth. Anyway, GREAT!!!
********************
Cough cough cough cough ...
********************
Goodness, I am having difficulties in breathing. I hope this sickness will not made my lung suffer later on. Because of this sickness, I have to give up my task in the worship team for a few weeks. Goodness.... well, what to do? Just in case I coughing incontrollably on stage, it will definately be a disturbance. So, better don't.
Guess I have to 'suffer' through this weekend ...
- sickness -
1 comment:
Yo! Pei San!! Hope you'll feel better and continue praying!! God bless!
Post a Comment