I remember weeks ago I told 2 of my friends that I am very 'tired'. Tired in the sense not on my physical, but my mind, my emotions and my serving. I used to be able to handle 200++ files a day without feeling tired because my mind, my emotions and my physical can handle it and because it is just work, I am fine with it.
But these few weeks, I really felt the difficulties of handling people. Shall I not say weeks? Some of you know how long I have suffered from this. AC and JL.. thanks for your support for reminding me constantly that I need to focus on the Lord instead. However, I just feel tired. JL. You are right. I need a 'rest', both physically and emotionally. AC, I finally cannot stand. Yes. And today, I finally gave up. Don't bother to text me or call me. I just do not have mood at all. Just let me 'die' for a few days. JL, I need a break like what you had at Genting. Now I am thinking if the same issue will arise if did the same. haha... but to whom am I encounter to? hahahaha.... I do not have a cell leader like you have loh.... hahaha...
Yes.. just let me 'die' for a day or two. You know me well... nothing to worry.
- gave up -
No comments:
Post a Comment