It's a privilege to be able to met someone who knew me when I was young this morning in church. He came back from Australia and he preached in our sunday service this morning. He couldn't recognise me of course since the last time he saw me, I think I was not more than 7 years old... or to be exact... should be between 4 or 5 years old. He remember my name well...so when I told him I am so and so, he looked at me like "You? Wow...". hahaha... and immediately, he said he want to take a picture for his wife. So, I manage to took a picture with him. It's really good to be able to met someone like this.
Well, ... sorry for making this blog idle for a long time. I couldn't believe that my schedule was so tight for the past week and that I didn't even have time for myself even in the office. Well, right after a friend's wedding on 28.04, on Sunday, I had a day of with my friend from KL. At night... I thank God I manage to hava a rest... before my dad came to KK on Monday evening. On Monday, I woke up at 8am and then I had a feeling that my clerk won't be in the office today, so i went to office and low and behold, she wasn't in. However, I was rushing things in the office, preparing so many things, especially 2 hearing on Thursday and Firday. Before I realise, time flies... and I only received news from my partner that my clerk has delivered her baby that morning. I rushed things off and before I realise, it's time to go off. That's monday ... my dad called to tell me that he reached KK but he is brilliant because he didn't want to bother me so much as he knows I do have prayer meeting to attend in the evening. On Tuesday, I was asked to attend a church's building opening ceremony at 10pm. I couldn't wake up on time and my friend ended up waited for me. After that, I had a bit of rest before I went out to get something from the office and cut my hair. In the evening, I joined a family dinner at my grand aunt's place until 10:30pm. The next day, besides doing some preparation for my hearing, I went to church for the mother's day praise and worship. After lunch with all of them, I went home and did some cleaning up before I went to fetch my dad at 3pm. After that, I went out for dinner with my uncle and aunty's family at this newly opened Indian restaurant. It's nice... after the dinner, I sent my dad home and went straight to cell group meeting. The next day, on Thursday, after a court meeting in the morning, I got back to my office and rushed things crazily. I went home after that feeling so tired. On Friday... goodness... I was in court the whole day... and went straight home after court at 4pm. In the evening, I went for Praise and Worship practice... and on saturday.... my mind just went wild... without knowing how to think things straightly. hahaha... before I realise where my brain is, I received an SMS on Friday evening that a friend is visiting me... and I have to pick her up at 5pm on Saturday. On saturday, I rested in the morning and then went to see a friend... then met some friends for lunch then went to church to teach guitar and practice some praise and worship before I went to fetch my friend in the airport. After fetching her, I bought her for a drink and dinner.... and today, Church in the morning and ... after church, we went to get something for a friend's wedding next week and also to brought my friend around...
I am home ... as my friend, she went out with friend. I finally got a chance to have my own space... I am tried... extremely tired!!! I need rest and sleeps... but tomorrow, I have to go to office very early.. at about 7am, to meet a client at 8am and ... guess what? I have not done his work yet. Goodness... I have to wake up at 6:30am. OH NO!!!!
Well... tomorrow evening I have a prayer meeting to attend. Just being told that I will be the intepreter for a Pastor and wow... I also heard that after prayer meeting, we are going to celebrate a friend's birthday... GOD, HELP ME!!!!
I am already feeling that I am down with something ... I hope I am not down with flu soon... otherwise my partner will be suffering staying in the office doing things all by herself. Well... I can't help it if I am really down with flu....
- what a week -
1 comment:
lucky i stil meet her sunday...hehehehe...and having fun with her and her friend....miss tan...
Post a Comment