Thursday, May 24, 2007

From God?

I was feeling quite down and just feel like quiting this firm and profession when I re-check my account again yesterday morning. With only a few thousands of cash in hand, I would need to pay for my Professional Indemnity Insurance laster yesterday. I have no choice but to call a friend who is an insurance agent. Got hold of him and he promised that he will come by to hand me the policy and also collecting the payment from me. He came around 10:30am... and after all that is necessary to be done, I asked him if he is free for a drink. We went out for a drink and... the whole conversation has some how, encouraged me!!!
During our 'drinks', he kept on sharing, testifying his blessing received from God recently. I couldn't remember what triggles the point that we are christian, etc... but he kept on sharing and sharing and he also confirmed that I should continue with my firm for another few years to see how thing goes. As a big brother, his words are encouraging. Of course I do know that he is trained sales and marketing personnel. Though I know he is good in talking but his words is really encouraging.. as what he did was just to count God's blessing one after another for 20 minutes. When he leaves, he continue to encouraged me and speaks blessing to me. It's amazing after that God blessed me with clients calling, walking in, etc. etc. It's just... amazing...!!! And the word 'amazing' has reminded me of God's grace...
Well, I am not sure if you ever thought that someone is 'sent' to you during your time of trial. To me this friend is just like a God's sent... wonderful testamonies... !!! It's not him that encouraged me. It's God's blessing to him and his family that blessed and encouraged me. hahaha.... how does thing like that happen? ... by God i suppose...
...
- from God -

3 comments:

Hui Ling said...

Ah Moi~~!! GAMBATEH ~~!! Lord be with you. we also with you..hehehe

lissakong said...

pei san, the Lord will bless you one...jia you oh...we all wil support you....

theGodlyLawyer said...

wah.. so supportive wo... blessing throughout the whole country. hahaha.. thanks..