Friday, January 19, 2007

Satisfaction!!!

I went out and catch up with a friend last night and she just asked why I lack of enthusiasme in work late. Well, my only answer is that, I love being a lawyer but I don't like the people, ie. my partner's attitudes and character and because of what she did, I have lack of enthusiastic in my work, in getting businesses, etc. I know it won't benefit me if I bring in businesses. I think I will just continue with the 'existing' cases on hand and that's it.
At the same time, I received emails with regards to a 3 months mission trip to England. Hmm... at first I was thinking like, why ENGLAND? But while I was praying, God actually reminded me something. He did placed burden in my heart for England. I don't understand why. But later when I discovered that England does need the Lord, I realise how difficult thing can be. People like us might struggle to know Christ and that we appreciate it. But not England. They told everyone that they are Christian and they took it for granted and they not very sure who God really is. They read bible like reading Charles Dicken's books. But why 3 months now and why so sudden? I have no idea. .... Do pray for me. My only worries is finances of course. If I am staying at home, I don't really have to worry about rental, bills, etc. But .... I am not. And besides this of course is my future. What should I tell my partner if I really take up the mission trip? 3 months woh... not 3 weeks. Hmm..... But I really wanted to go.... my friend reminded me last night that I must be clear of my reason to go for this mission trip. And she also said, if this is really what God wants me to go, I don't even need to worry and I shouldn't even worry because God says... DO NOT WORRY. So, .... I don't know lah.....
It's such a satisfaction this morning when I manage to kill a malware in my friend's computer. By the time I reached home after drinking with my friend, it was late, but I know I can't sleep if I didn't finish it. So, I ended up sorting out things until 2:30am. Phew... I really feel good after that and I went to bed and slept until this morning. So nice!!!!
Well, life is unpredictable loh... what exactly I want to say? I myself is not very sure. So, ya..... better leave now... hahahahahaa................... it's funny. My partner came into my room, asked me a few things, i.e. how to deal with one complicated cases. You see, I don't think she can continue this law firm without me really. She always encounter things and she always need my advice and help. hahahahahahahaha...........anyway, same to me lah..... hahahahaha...
- satisfied -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

San San,
Ur blog...it's...so...I don't quite know how to describe it...As I read it, I feel that I m beginning to know u a little more...juz a little...U r a rather complicated person...& very sensitive...U don't display ur emotions...so I really have to admit that I don't understand u very well...But...I m still glad God let us meet each other! & I still love u no matter what coz u'll always be my beloved sister...I know there r times when u have problems & there seems to be nothing I can do to make u feel better...yet I also know one thing - that our God is able:I believe. I believe that God changes ppl & God changes things - bcoz He is our Saviour & He is the Almighty! God turns things around...juz when all seem bleak & grey...He'll perform the impossible - the miracles! As He said in the Holy Bible,"My strength shows most in your weakness..." Everything is in His control, & things which He has planned for u will happen when the time comes... He only wants the best for u... But sometimes u need to be patient...to wait for the right timing for His plans to unfold... U remind me of the ocean...ur emotions r like the waves...sometimes it's like the white foam - frolicking & enjoying the fun in the sun...sometimes it's the great, terrible waves in a horrible thunderstorm in the darkest hours of the night...! U think a lot...But whatever u do, I know u always put the Lord in the 1st place - He's ur priority. & I also know that He'll always be with u whenever, wherever, however, whatever... So, juz be strong, ok girl...? I know u r a strong person... =) Juz want u to know that there's someone out there who is always praying for u...all the time... & whenever u need a listening ear, I m here... Last but not least, juz do whatever u think is right, God will take care of the rest...
+Remember this - The Light is with you...always & forever...+ With love & utmost blessings ever, Alicia (Al).

theGodlyLawyer said...

Well, ... I think you are more emotional than I am. hahaha...

JennyWong said...

I think agree with thegodly lawyer as well. I think you are more emotional than her. Hahahaha....

TGL: Well, sister... going to mission is always something that you want. Pray about it and i'll pray for you as well. Sometimes, i wish that i can advice people and said that don't think so much, just do it. But i can't because i understand the struggle. I myself are in the midst of struggle as well. So, i totally understand... Well friend, still...pray and may God's will be done in your life. I'll be here, support you with prayer and love. May God reveal His plan in your life.

theGodlyLawyer said...

Thanks, my dear... I need that !!!