Sunday, January 28, 2007

Attitudes?

I am really not sure if it is the problem of attitudes. I really don't. What happen? Well, let me tell you. I woke up and found out that it was raining heavily. It's Sunday morning today... and the feeling is just not good when it's raining on Sunday. To many, it is good because they do not need to rush to work. But to me, ghoosh... it's so difficult to get myself wake up and dress up for Sunday service. I always do not have an umbrella until last month where a friend helped me to get one. Well, so this morning, I was happily going into my car with my umbrella thinking that for the first time, I do not need to worry about getting myself wet or being caught in the rain. Yes, i arrived in church 'safely' and without getting myself wet. Trust me, this morning's rain was really really really heavy. So, I am very happy to have this umbrella.
As everyone left their umbrella outside the Sanctuary, I also did the same. In England, we did that either. We don't carry our umbrealla inside the Sanctuary. So, without any thought, I left it there and went in. Got myself prepared for the service, got my guitar set up, got my things prepared, got my seat and yes.... I was happily attended the service. Wonderful sermon as it has reminded me a lot.
After the service, I went out, and ya... I found out that my umbrella was gone. I mean, not there. Gone. Someone took it. At that particular of moment, what was in my mind was, wow... we have a thief in our church. Someone who just finish attended a Sunday service and when he/she walked out, he/she turned himself/herself back to his/her normal self, a thief. This is outrageous. I asked myself how many different churches I have attended and when was the time where I encounter such incident and the answer was I have attended more than 20 different churches in the past 10 years, 5 for a longer period (where I do serve there) and I have NEVER EVER encounter such an incident. People or shall I say, Christian in church did not take my umbrella. I am now concern about this person. I did "curse" him/her for taking things not belonging to him/her and at the same time, I actually worry about him/her. It's very obvious that he/she didn't listen to the sermon well this morning. It's very clear that he/she didn't know the Lord and the purpose of him/her being in the church this morning. He/she has failed to please the Lord. Ghoosh... I hope he/she doesn't thik that he/she was blessed this morning. hahahaha.....
So, yes.... PEOPLE, HUMAN BEING... One umbrella and he/she is in hell. Ghoosh....!!! That has reminded me of how many LOST SOUL in the world....
- attitudes? -

No comments: