Monday, January 08, 2007

ME?

So, it is my fault? I shouldn't have the attitudes that most probably do not have? I have to be understanding and considerate because they are from Sabah? That's what some of my friends suggested. Hmm.... well, I am not sure.
Anyway, don't want to care about it so much...
I was invited for a FEAST last saturday evening by my uncle. He told me that because his sister and brother and 2 nieces came back from Canada and therefore they are having a big feast. Wow.... I took 30 minutes to bought a bottle of red wine and when I enter into his place, I was firstly being scolded by him for being too 'hak hee' (hakka, meaning polite and generous?). 5 minutes later, everyone is asking who am I. I saw around 30 to 50 people in the house and I only know say 10 of them. haha... So, basically everyone is asking who am I and some of my uncle and aunty brought me around and introduce me to them and them to me. Of course, thank God that I know the OLDEST person in that house, my dad's youngest aunt and she can always recognise me and haha... trust me, if you see her, you know she is my aunt. We look quite alike, in term of the way we talk. hahahaha.....And so, when my grandaunt saw me, she was happy to see me and because of that, even more people asking who am I. hahahaha.....the whole night, I was playing with the kids... (some of them are cousins, some of them are nieces and nephews, I don't know who and who loh), then chatting with those at around my age, including the 2 nieces from Canada, etc. I truely had a good gathering with them. Some distant relative also came and only a few of us know them and eh.. ya, I know them... and that also made everyone wondering who am I really. hahahahahahahahaha... So, ya... when my dad and/or my brother not around, goodness me.... there I go. I need to do all these.... I have disappeared myself for the past 20 over years and now... ha.. goodness... I just don't like it i think. My other more closer cousins keep on laughing at me becuase they do know I don't like that kind of thing but aiyo............. no choice!!!! Anyway, for some of you, for the matter of fact, of all things I just enjoy the whole evening because there's a roast LAMB. Remember my Roast LAMB? hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......
The other things around me? ha.... one conclusion: God is faithful and He listen to prayer. God did sent angles. Thanks, Lord!!!
- me? -

No comments: