Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year!!!

Well, well, well... I am sure you had a good New Year celebration!!! Happy New Year to all!!! I know it's late ... but this is the 'earliest' I can send my greeting across. See, I was so busy 'entertaining' myself for the past few days. hahaha... and so many things pop up at the last few days of 2006 that caused me and my life in an upside down. I do not know what I want for 2007 really. As things keep on changing for the past 2 t 3 years, I am seriously feeling 'tried'. I know life will not be excited without all these experiences, but I am really feeling TIRED!!! Can't I have at least 2 to 3 years of 'good and peaceful life'? Again... my life is not in my hand!!! So, I am in no position to ask for it. "sob - sob!!!"
A friend asked me how did I celebrate my new year. Hmm.... to be honest... I had a dinner at my rector's place and there after, went out with 2 friends till past midnight and then went home. On 01.01.2007 at about 5am, I drove up to Kinabalu Park and Kundasan with 2 friends. At the evening, I went to a friend's place for home blessing and dinner and then followed by a drink at Starbucks. I started to feel weak in my lung since Sunday actually, but I do not wish to stay at home and that's why I am at home today to do all my works and relax. Whenever I thought of tomorrow, I just do not feel like going to work. So xian....!!!!
So, what's my 2007 resolution? I hope I die soon... hahahahahahahahaha...........ops... this phrase only for those who understood its real meaning...if you think I am giving up life, you are wrong. hahaha...
So yes... Happy New Year!!!!
- new year -

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha... You know what, it's really interesting to read your blog and I find it very interesting to read your news. I never expect that you really can decribe fairly well on how you celebrate your New Year. When I think about how I celebrated my new year, the only thing came into my mind is that I stay the whole day and night in the house during New Year Eve, so lonely.... and went up to Kundasang during New Year.

Wow, now I can post comment onto your blog already because I am using gmail...

Great....
Pei San: "JENNY AGAIN".
Jenny : "YES, IT'S ME AGAIN."
Definitely you will have more headache again... Hahahaha.

Hapy New Year.

Anonymous said...

suan la both of you...let pei san rest la...hehehehe...joking..really enjoy the time together la..and i know pei san real tired liao..but yet she stil dn wan to die...although she said she wanna die soon....ehehehehe...trust God...girl..

lissakong said...

me also got gmail liao..

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

You and your 'death wish'...

We're all gonna die...

theGodlyLawyer said...

Saddnesz - Yes, me and my dead wish... and the different is that, I want it fast and you don't WISH for that.

Jenny helena and Lisa - Aiyo, I am not going to feel 'disturbed' lah. you are welcome to disturb me anytime. ok?