WOW.. ya.. I was told by my pastor that our youth were invited for a Fashion Show event in another church (All Saints Cathedral, KK). Well, as we are sister church, we were encouraged to give them some support. While I was still thinking, I received a call from the pastor in All Saints Cathedral to ask me to help him to take pictures/photos. That has made my feel 'exciting'. Wow... I can't remember when was the last time I felt so good ... I guess I really love photographying... But.. I really wish I have a digital SLR ... !!! Anyway, with my non-ditigal SLR, the pictures are well...
I guess I really likes photographing... ghoosh!!!!!
3 comments:
i am thinking of shud i get a unit of Digital SLR?
i think i like photographing too.. cuase i love to capture human, it's about life..!!!
it will gonna cause me RM 3599 for the camera, if upgrade the lens, there should be another RM2000++ to invest... oh gosh..
do u think is worth? i am struggling.. hehehe
Well, ... you can get an affortable one with RM2599. Lences? Hmm... I don't worry about that because I do have a same set using by my SLR now. haha... It depends on how much you use, what you are using for to determine it worthiness i guess... :)
Oh...me too...But too bad,my digital camera spoiled already in the wrong timing.It might cause me another few hundred to repair it.
I'm also thinking to buy a good camera, but not now. Because my current camera not event know how to fully utilize it yet.
But its really good to have your own camera.
Post a Comment