Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Worse year?

"Everyone will have the worse year in their life, mine was 2009, when was yours?"  Hmm.... I did ponder for a while after I heard this.  And I cannot remember, was it 2010 or 2011? I think it started in 2010 but I suffered all the 'consequences'/aftermath in 2011? Anyway, I think it's more than 1 year. Those were the days I lost myself, my right mind, work/career, the church, friends and dad.  Life isn't the same anymore after 2011.  
Amazing, just when I thought I lost them all, through it, I have more gain then losses.  I found even better career, better job, better income, better mindset, better church, better friends, and dad is still encouraging me if you haven't realised.  I have definitely found my mom.  I have never been this close with my mom and I just got closer to her more and more.  
I realised in court these days, be it the senior lawyers, junior lawyers, the court clerks, the judges.... they all kind of know me.  Ever since I witnessed lawyers being scolded by judges and that I realised I wasn't being scolded for a long period of time, I know I was trained well and I certainly did not offended any judges so far.  
Life did took a sharp turn after all.  I am reminded of course, even though I experienced worse year, by holding on to Him (not the church), God will protect, protest, bless and provide.  So, if you are in your worse year, hold on to Him.  It will be over soon (my dad always told me, all bad things will end) and blessings will follow thereafter.  
- Worse year? - 

No comments: