Thursday, April 24, 2014

Find something to do when you do not have anything to do.

No.  That's not exactly what it's supposed to mean even though in English, that's how it is phrased.  It is supposed to be : 沒事找事來做。 This HK series reminded me so much about what I step I took when I was down, cannot fall asleep, etc.  I ended up, cooked a few cakes, cleaned a few places, builded a few cupboards, read a few books (9 books in 3 months), painted a few rooms, fixed a few door knobs, etc. etc.  I have agree with the HK series that, it works.  When recalled those days where I can only fall asleep at 3am and woke up at 5am, having no mood to watch TV and yet feeling energetic.  If not because I keep myself busy, I wouldn't have get over that period so soon.

I cannot remember when was the first smile or first laugh i put on my face after I took that step.  I cannot remember how long it lasted too.  But I do realised my laughters got louder and louder, to a point SM and VT always have to find a place in the corner when I tagged along for dinner. hahahahahahahahaha.......  I don't care.  I just wanna laugh.  Let the whole world jealous.  Let it be.

Well, is my current situation improved so much compare to few years back? I don't think so.  But I can smile and laugh louder and louder these days.  I guess, I am just not as stressed and I am not as bothered about the 'situation' anymore.  Having to know someone is loving me and caring me (which I can very much feel) has somehow added to the laughters, despite the difficulties in life.

I guess, I just need to learn to keep finding something to laugh at.  My mom is my best example.  She has really laid a very good testimony for me (but she stopped me from laughing to loud at night some time. Hahaha.....).

So, if you are having sleepless nights, try find something to do.  Go out to have a walk, buy something, go Tuaran to look for a friend, go Kudat to look for friend, go Tenom to look for friend, etc.  I always pushed myself to go Tuaran to look for Lisa Kong.  I also pushed myself to go out to play some pool with Danny, etc.  There's just so many people who has contributed to my "to-do list". I am forever thankful and grateful of having them around.

- Find something to do -

No comments: