Firstly, I wonder what's the big deal of me joining and not joining them? Due to my 'special characters', they never consider and accepted me during school time nor invited me for any event for the past 21-25 years and so, why is there a need now?
Secondly, saying that I am anti-social and not looking down on them because I am a lawyer? Come on.... Who are you and what position are you in my life? Not that I 'belong' to any of you nor your group for the past 21-25 years and do you think I should now 'walked in' and join you?
Thirdly, I do have a few good friends I am still keeping in touch with for the past 21-25 years and I still do meet up with them whenever I can and able to, that's because they accepted me as who I am all these while and still do. It's not because of the issue of 'ranking' and 'selection'.
Fourthly, I am not accountable to you all as to how I conduct my life is.
Well, I don't know why never get accepted. But I do know I don't really like them either. I am sorry.... When you all started to do the 'selection', I have learned that too.
I am just feeling weird that people started to be so offensive these days. Oh well, yup! I am being sensitive! Haha...
- feeling weird-
No comments:
Post a Comment