Someone said, reconciliation and forgiveness are not easy and when it happens, it has a special meaning and feeling all together. Well, I still think it's my fault nevertheless... only if I am not sick, things won't be that bad and no one will took a 'wrong' step somewhere along the way.
May be it is the understanding and the application of the law of causation which I choose to apply to what had happen. But the fact that it's 'caused' by me, I shall therefore take the blame.
I know others have a different opinion on this or may be they too think it's their fault. It's really question of whether there's chicken or egg first. I am not arguing. I don't have any rights to argue anyway.
Issues ended, matter talked, things sorted and we love each other more than ever and that's enough. Of all, I acknowledged all the hard work, pain, hardship, tears, actions for the past few years and I really appreciate all these very much.
There are issues which I choose not to look at or ponder over about, but these 2 years has somehow made me ponder over it, some, I somehow managed to face it but others, I will need people to help me to go through it. Well, let's take it one step at a time then...
- Over those years... -
No comments:
Post a Comment