Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Contradiction!

When I was deciding which course I should study after SPM, my mom disagree with most of my suggestion, except law.  However, throughout the years, she has been worry about me as I am not a smart kid at all.  So, I struggled through my degree, CLP, etc. And now that I am a practising lawyer, she is worry why am I taking up litigation matters instead of doing just what all the Tawau lawyers are doing, conveyancing matters. Her worry is substantial when she realised what sorts of people I am dealing with and what sorts of people I am suing.  hahahahahahaha.....
Well, I can be bias and being fearful all the time for not wanting to be 'known' and not wanting to hurt certain parties, can I? That's what 'upholding' justice means, isn't it? (well, is there something call upholding justice in Malaysia legal system?)  And yes, that's one of the reason why no one should attach with me too closely these days.  My life is in danger all the time.
Now that I wanted to study LL.M to get out from all these, my mom again worry about me as to whether I am able to handle both works and studies. 
I don't know if she is feeling more 'guilty' or worry over her own decision or mine these days. Seriously it is bothering me. What's bothering to be exact? People's expectation, what others want from me.  I just feel pressure....
This feeling has been with me ever since I was a kid then..... no one ever being supportive of my decision ever. NEVER EVER I get the 'Yes' answer... from my brother, from my mom..... and I am still suffering from it today. Damn!
- Contradiction! -

No comments: