Saturday, February 15, 2014

14th February 2014

I always love the numbers 2, 14 and this year, it's 2014.... oh well, it's my 39th birthday, 15th day of CNY and Valentine's day..... and so instead of my plan to stay alone, I was duty bound to be back to celebrate with my parents.... and also for work for the next few days....
There's just too many blessing over the week.  I was just telling my mom that I had all the dinners arranged since Monday, etc.  Even though I am 2 days behind schedule to finish my studies, ... I just cannot be avoided to put some time to celebrate my own birthday.  Oh well..... who knows when will be the last time I celebrate my birthday? hehehe.....
But besides all the celebrations, gifts, kind gestures to send me off, help me with errands, etc from friends and family..... I am somehow overwhelmed to received an email from a company that they have confirmed to appoint my firm as their penal law firm.  Looks like all i need is to gear myself up for the incoming challenges.  I am thrill... and I know God is providing despite the 'quiet-ness' for the past few months. After, He has been providing....
Oh well, this year, I had 4 pieces of cakes for my birthday over a week. It's just .... unexpected and .... FULL. hahahaha... Well, here are some of the pictures....










Thank you everyone! You all make me feel so loved!

No comments: