Friday, December 20, 2013

Tough ending!

Just when I entered December, I have just constantly met and meeting challenges. I was calculating whether I have enough to cover this month expenses, my university has sent me an invoice! To be honest, I just emptied my bank account and when holiday ends, I will need to go to the bank first thing in the morning to sort out the fixed deposit and overdraft facilities. 
When a law firm in this stage, you probably realised how few conveyancing transaction we had in the past few months. This is seriously worrying. 
Just when I was worry for that, I received phone call around 930pm one evening from my mother telling me she's not well.  There after, I was stuck in Tawau for a week and nothing in the office moves including billing clients, meeting clients, have new cases, etc. things just stopped. More so, with all these, my washing machine and water heater went dead and I have to get a new one. When I came back from the one week to sort out all office works, I found my Astro decorder went dead too, leaving me without entertainment at all.
I managed to get works sort out, at least most of it before I go back to Tawau today. I even had a great chat with my personal tutor Professor Graeme Laurie yesterday, but when I was woke up and got myself ready to go to the airport, I received SMS from the airlines that my flight has rescheduled from 705am to 955am.
Life is certainly not going smooth still. But I am glad I am going back home for Christmas. I hope flight is on time now as I am waiting for it to depart while I am typing this with my only Christmas present, my new iPad mini, as consolation. 
I cannot wait for 2013 to end!!! 
- Merry Christmas! -

No comments: