I almost give up half way through this year as I need to take care of both alone. Wit my capacity of not knowing and have never take care of anyone in my life, it adds on to the challenges. With the high demands of my mom towards EVERYTHING, as this is her house, I can assure you my emotions were challenged to the maximum! I remember one night I couldn't stand and I told someone and she told me to hang in there as it will past! I am glad there are few more who sent me messeges helping me to focus rather than just sorting out chores!
Mom obviously recover slower as she is no longer young. People might need 2 weeks, but she needs about a month to fully regain her strength! I am glad all my uncle and aunties are around to help! However, I need to prepare to go back to Kk to work after 2 weeks away! There are just too many works hanging around and even my studies is hanging ....
The best of this year's Christmas, or rather the highlight is that I still managed to attend both the services and enjoy myself very much! Thank God Sarah is back!!!! Otherwise, I will be sitting all by myself! ...in additional, I am glad to have had lunch with HZ and annie after few years.....a moment of chatting and all enough to release my tension! What more when I met Sophia, Siew yun and Susan at giant while helping my mom to get what she wants!
Well, it is good to have friends around this Christmas even though it is tough!
Well, no Christmas dinner tonight. Simple meals for me and my mom... But we finished dinner earlier, enjoyed ice cream together while watching Disney's the Christmas carol!
It is a memorable Christmas after all!
- merry Christmas! -
No comments:
Post a Comment