Thursday, December 05, 2013

Key : Trust in the Lord!

I feel that "I am back" to the normal me after such a long time.... KK has driven me crazy for sure.  Ever since I moved to KK, things has never been 'normal'.  My first feeling was, "damn, i am being cheated". First, it's my job, my ex-partner definitely wasn't truthful on the real facts of the set up of the firm.  I ended up being a monkey in a wilderness. Yes, wilderness because I don't know this place at all.  I couldn't find a church that I can attend in the first 5 months.  Attended All Saints Cathedral but I didn't feel welcome at all.  In this city, I can count with one of my hand the total number of people I know.   I was staying in a small unit rented by faith through a friend of mine. Let's not talk about how the unit was the moment i stepped in. I feel like a spider myself.... and with nothing with me to clean the unit, I slept through the night on the floor, alone.
Life has not been good over the past 8 years in KK and I have forgot when did I stop sending out Christmas card to all my oversea friends.  Amazingly.... I just remember to do that this year.  I am back... reconnected to all my close friends (all oversea) and focusing on to achieve my dream and disconnected with people that detrimental to me.
2013 is ending.  I have to be very frank with you that my bank account is not having much saving.  I have used 80% of it on air tickets and taxi fares, but my bank account is not empty either.  God has been faithful and he has provided for my needs for the past 12 months without me worrying, in fact, we have extra to sort out computers, networking and internet problem in the office.  Someone asked me how I survive 2013 since I closed down conveyancing work and I don't do developer's job, etc.  I can only says, I have angels walked in who gave me works enough for me to sustain for a few months.  God is good.  He sent and He provides.
Even though I don't know how I can survive in 2014, but I guess, the only key is ... to trust God.
2013 is not a very prosperous year because we have stopped all conveyancing works.  However, I am hoping and praying that God will open another path for me to venture.  I am setting 2014-2016 as year of studying.  I really hope .... despite the busy schedule in my studies, I do not need to worry so much about finances.
Lord, I cry out to you.... please help me, provide to me and continue to  bless me...!
- End of 2013 -

No comments: