Thursday, April 18, 2013

MacBook Air

My first experience of an MacBook Air... indeed, it is not my first Apple product as I used to have a ipod touch everywhere I go including the gym and airport.  Was even at the phrase where I can't even lives without one.  I have however, never gotten the gut to buy one because I am afraid that it won't serve my purpose, i.e. sorting out works.
Who knows, it has been a technology havoc for me for the past 2 weeks and I ended up got this as 'supplementary' to ease the heavy workload I have at work after both my Toshiba and recent bought Sony were not fit for used.  Remember some time last week, I was shouting from my room not knowing I have a client downstairs... well, with the frustration of not having office's electric supply was down for at least 4 days, telephone was down for at least 7 days (that's mean people keep calling my personal handphone), then with the internet problem, printers problem... you name it.  It's just a pretty awful 2 weeks.
More so, with more and more things piling up on my table and with the resignation of 2 staffs and new staff.  I was quite lost.  But it is proven that, I am still in sound mind and stress and pressure are under control. Still keeping everything positive and not simply purchasing any laptop.  Of course, I do needs people around to make things well.  At least i consulted a few people, taking more steps for research, etc.  Then only after 5 days living without one, and stressed out with it, then I decided to get a MacBook Air.
Many says the Mac is not very user friendly.  It is not because it's not what we 'usually' use.  With my kind of ability, I somehow get used to it within hours.  Even though I am still new to it.  But, i am picking it up and at least it has been solving much of my works already.  I won't say it is a perfect piece of gadget, but at least, it has served the purpose for these few days... at least until I get my Sony back from the service centre.
I have learned many things over the last few years.  I know nothing is within my control.  Not my health, not my life, not my career, not my accounts, nothing..... Everything I have is given to me by grace.... from God.  For the sake of RM4K and I lost a few thousands and a few potential clients... is that worth it? I was asking..... and I am quite sure you do have the answer for it too.  Seriously, an unplanned 4k is killing.... and it means, CREDIT.  But not that I have choice for now as I have deadline to meet and I have clients that's waiting for their works to be done...
Seriously, I am glad at least there's something I can use immediately from purchase.
i love my new gadget.  That's what I have been telling myself every day. hahaha....
- MacBook Air -

No comments: