Sunday, September 30, 2012

New watch!


After 3 times of trying to repair my faithful watch, it's not able to be fixed.  To ease the discomforts of not having anything hang on my wrist, I look around the shop for one and I have purchased this.  It's not what I usually will get, but ... I guess, I am ok with this for the time being...
The only embarrassment was, 2 of my credit cards were not able to swipe through and I ended up went to the bank and withdraw cash and return to get the watch.  I think the shop owner must have thought I do not have enough money. hahahahaha.... Hence, even I have the cheque book with me, I didn't even ask if they will accept because, who on earth will believe a piece of cheque if 2 credit cards were not able to get through? hahaha..... I still think the shop's machine was faulty.  hahaha....
By the way, it's a good timing to get this now as it's the 9th anniversary this year of being called to the Malaysia Bar.
- New watch!-

No comments: