While waiting for a friend to come and pick me up and send me to office today, ... I am reminded of those times in Tawau... and I do miss my parents... :)
Monday, June 25, 2012
That feeling....
After not being picked up and send off .. I suddenly have that feeling where I am getting ready for someone to pick me up and send me to 'school'. Of course instead of school, it's to work today. That reminds me about waiting for dad to come home every single day, either during lunch time or after work. Everyone at home knows I can recognised the engine of the car efficiently. Dad called that as I am having a 'dog ear'. hehe... well, standing at the door, waiting for my dad to return home... that's when I was young. When I started to work, dad has gone retired and ... by then, he send me to work, picked me up and ... if I drives that day, he will be standing there, waiting for me to return home for lunch or after work. It's a precious moment to remember because I don't think we always get the chance to do things the other round. I worked in Tawau only for 4 months and that 4 months... I really treasure it, even though I don't really like the life in Tawau. But being able to spent some time with my parents and doing what they used to do for me, is a pleasure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment