Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Referral!

Someone who married a doctor thought she has all the authority and she can do a lot to 'help' and so she said 'if you need any help to refer to a specialist, let us know'. Haha... of course she didn't know i just came down from SMC neurosurgeon. At her level, she won't know all my friends now are more senior than her husband. Young people always think they own the whole world. If i need a referral, i only need a phone call.  It's all about whom i want to choose to call to bless me. It's stupid to think i only have them to call help from. I will never look back. I'll never need and want them back anymore. They have left a black mark in my life. But eventually, it will only be one dot. Am i angry? I am disappointed. I will never waste a second to put effort on any of them ever.

- Referral -


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: