It's fun when we are expose to something like this. Remember 2 years ago I was totally being 'talked about' ... and seriously, until today, I have not known exactly how many versions out there... but none was correct. I believe only God's version is correct because He saw it in the most thorough angle. hehehe... well, whatever people wants to talk about, we can't really stop them. I was and is lazy to raise the issue and explain myself until today. I guess, Bishop Albert too..... despite being talked, being asked to show evidence, being accused. I wonder for one issue here: Why everyone is asking others to show evidence? Ops... coming from a lawyer who got A+ in the subject of Evidence, both for Degree and Bar exams.... I have to quote the Malaysia Evidence Section 101 and Section 103. Goodness, why are you accusing someone and then ask someone to produce and evidence? The one who wants to accuse others or charge others as guilty, you are to produce evidence first. If you do not have the evidence, there's no way the accused is to rebute and show evidence. It's weird... people who LOVES to put blames of others in our community only knows a little bit about law, but ... they act and sounds like they know it best. They keep telling the accused: PROVE TO US, SHOW US EVIDENCE, etc. hehe.. I will be asking the same : you said I abscond money? Prove first. Evidence please.
Everyone knows, the prosecution has to proves their case beyond reasonable doubt (criminal standard of proof) first = the case is prima facie , only then the Judge will ask the accused to put in their defence. If you haven't have a prima facie case first, stop asking for defence.
A friend's hotel's guest claimed that he has about RM12.5K in the room being stolen while he was being hospitalised due to an accident. The police can't find any evidence from the hotel guest that 1, he has RM12.5K, 2. that it's the hotel worker who has stolen it. 3. there's such money or transaction. in a way, a case won't stand for mere talking and accusing. The police didn't charge the hotel worker. But the hotel guest insisted it's her. I wonder since when this peace of law came into existence... that people can just started to put their fingers blaming others for certain things without any evidence?
The more i read the blog posted by some people about Bishop Albert and all.... the more I am 'entertained' by their stupidity and ignorance. I told a few that, "Now, we have all the evidence for defamation". hahaha.. in a way, they are pinning themselves in the wall ... to be executed soon. hahahahaha... mere stupid. Come on, if anyone has the evidence, go for it.... proof Bishop Albert is wrong and get over the issue.
No. Don't get me wrong. I am not siding anyone here. I am not God. I don't see the whole picture and I don't judge who is right and wrong. I believe, everyone is wrong here, including myself. Who says they are not wrong, you can throw and cast the stone to stone Bishop Albert first. Go ahead.
Everyone claims they pray and read the bible as if that's all will determine if they are speaking the truth and a good people. Do you want me to bring you to prison and show you how many of them are still praying and reading the bible everyday? Do you think Hitler never read the bible and pray? Come on people....!!!! Don't defame's God's name ok? Don't simply use His name to defend your own's act, be it good or bad. It's you, your action and your words... ! Don't use God's name in vain.
If you ask the question of What Will Jesus Do? ... I wonder ... if you know the answer... now. If not, please go back and read the bible and know Jesus more... before you act in foolishness.
- Blames? Evidence? Wrongdoing? -
No comments:
Post a Comment