It's a wonderful trip. Last minute plan but brilliant resting trip. No more searching for food, no more searching for things, ... straight to the shop and grabs what I wanted and paid for it. Lives in a place like I lives there...thanks for cousins who allows me to go in and out the place....except, worrying them if I start forgetting how to go home. hahaha.... anyway, nice ... relaxing and fun trip. I love the 2 weeks away, meeting old friends I haven't seen for years. Glad to met Alan Thu and Leo Ngan. Thanks for coming out for a drink despite the busy schedule as boss and professor.
These 2 weeks have been very relaxing and very very very very .... refreshing! I love it. Next.... trip in August, then September, October, December and April next year. People, I am coming to see you before I forget your face. Stay tuned.
- Holiday! -
No comments:
Post a Comment