Magic! Without friends, without my dad, without a job, without my possession, without my brain, without money, etc.... and I managed to survived for the past 6 months, with just medication and a dr. That sums up how much I need those things and people around. I always believe being able to find someone to talk to me, will help me with making my thinking correctly. I told my friends exactly that months ago, asked them to help me with my thinking. Sadly, they flee away and leaving me with my thoughts alone. So, the only way to deal with it is through medication. I don't have a choice. Gladly, with medication, I manage to 'survive' until today.
Now, if you ask me what do I rely on to survive these days, I will have to tell you, medication and nothing else. Well, that's the only thing I have. What's important? Nothing... except medication. Seriously!
- What's important? -
No comments:
Post a Comment