When I first got sick, my dad only told me one thing.... that may be throught this, God shows me what ministry I am to get involved with. With all these, many will be blessed through me. Few weeks after he told me that, a friend who is a missionary came to visit me from Singapore and she said the same thing.
I was doing some packing lately and I came across a book Rev. Sng gave me many years ago. I read that book again and it's just like a confirmation that something new, something big and something amazing are going to happen in my life. I wish I am not only 'dreaming' to do something good for the Lord, but will actually do it.
Every morning, I woke up and tell myself, it's a new day, it's a new vision.... even if no one understand and supportive.... I will still do for the Lord, not for the people or clergy.
- It's a new day, it's a new vision -
No comments:
Post a Comment