Sunday, June 26, 2011

De-stressing / relaxing...

There are many ways people do to relax themselves and I always have difficulties finding ways to just relax myself. Most people choose sleeping, reading books, having a cup of coffee at the beach side and me, those just not helping. I have always wonder what will help myself to relax.

I realised these few weeks that going shopping is NOT what will help me relax. Having a good full meal is NOT something I can do to relax myself. It's doing more things that will...

Over the weekend, I have painted my mom's kitchen which I have always wanted to paint. I have another toilet to do and I am going to do it this coming weekend. I have also cut down a tree and there are a few more mangoes trees' branches that's needed to be cut. I have cleaned the garden a little bit. Just before I am going off, I fixed a cupboard that's lying there to be fixed.

You think I am doing so much and that's not a way to relax? Nope. That's exactly not the case. I feel so relax and satisfactory..... So, I told my mom, that I plan to pain the whole house... bit by bit. She laughed. hahahaha...

Well... I am seriously relaxing on my lazy chair now.... online, watching TV ... Looks like I am feeling much better already.

- De-stressing / relaxing ... -

No comments: