As a perfectionist, I always expect things, especially services be done in the satisfactory way. My previous friends told me my expectation is a bit too high sometimes. I beg to defer. I think expectation came in 2 ways and it's not just one way. They think my expectation is high because they expect my expectation is not as high. Either way, I think we all expect certain things from each others of which .... we fails each others.
I asked a favour of a friend to send me to airport this morning as I am seriously running out of cash for taxi these days. So, she told me she have to send me to the airport at 10am if I do not mind. I don't. Because I can do my work, drafting and organising in the airport cafeteria. She came at 10am. My flight is 12:20pm. So, I have an hour plus to sort out some works and send out some draft agreements, etc. When I sat down, a waitress was here giving me a menu and she walked away. I don't need food. I bought my water too. So, basically, if they don't chase me out of the cafeteria because I do not order anything, I am fine with a table and a chair. It's 11:21am now. I sat there for more than an hour. A waitress did came and I told her I wanted Esprit Carbonated Fruit drink (Lemon Lime) and she took the order and walked off. That's about 40 minutes ago. Until now, my order is still not here and I am done with my works (while waiting for my clerk to email me another stack of docs for me to continue).
I did a few more organising on accounting packages, organising offices, etc. No one seems bother...
I wonder if this is what a developing country has when it come to servicing clients? Or, they thought I am a student and that's why they think I do not have money to pay for the RM7.90 drink?
Oh well... it's a bad service. Not my expectation seriously.... just their terrible bad service.
- Bad service -
No comments:
Post a Comment