Monday, January 31, 2011

Birthday gift!

I seldom do this. I have been living for others.... for the past years... and I thought, for once, I should treat myself better. I always like 2 things greatly.... 1. Swatch 2. fountain ink pen and guess what? Yes, I don't have them. Both of them. The Swatch I bought in Swissland some 15 years ago stopped functioning since 3 years ago and the fountain ink pen I got from my dad when I was 10 years old has been too old for any use (of course I still have it with me). So, I thought, may be it is good to get either one of them. I always wanted this Swatch watch .. and I always go and check it out but I never buy it. And so I thought, may be I should check it out again ... to see if I am convinced that I should buy it. I didn't. It's expensive. So, I went to check the fountain ink pen out... I saw one which I like it a lot... and so, I bought myself a birthday gift... on the day my dad had a stroke (27.01.2011).
- Birthday gift! -

No comments: