I am suffering from something I have no knowledge of and all I get these days are that, I need to get well and back to the normal me again. I don't know how. Seriously. But, this is me, I am back, I am feeling better today and I am reconnect myself back online. I woke up, saw a hammer next to me, I look at the clock, it's 8a.m. in the morning. I sat next to the hammer and wonder, "what happen?". That scene... is so familiar to all as we all seen that in TV before, but I trust that, I am the only one is experincing it. I walked out my room, saw my housemate's room is half emptied and the knob of the door was damaged and i wonder, what happen.... I walked in her room, sat down at the corner and I only remember I got angry and threw things out of the windows. I look down from the window and no things were there. I walked to my own room, I saw the time now is 9a.m. I still have yet to figure out what happen. I got myself ready for church. I iron my clothes and then I open the main door. I was shock to see my housemate's stuffs were outside. I got all the things in, went out, start my car and went to the church. Sat down there, throughout the whole service, bit by bit, memory set in and I realised, my housemates has moved because I asked her to.
I got all the food, breakfast and all after service, came home, called my housemate and a few friends. I feel relief. Yes, now that she is not around, I found comfortable and happy. I laught and joke around with friends on the phone. Looking forward for a new life to take place.
As I was talking to one of my friend, she reminds me that God places me in this situation to understand people whom no one is able to understand. I thank God that I have the opportunity to go through this and I know, I am not wasting a month without doing anything. I am learning something from Him. I am trying to experience things which not many are choose to experience. I really am glad that certain people came and make sure I was doing fine during this period of time. Many of those phone calls, distracted my 'negative thoughts' and i appreciate that, a lot. Thank you.
I guess, God somehow turns something we see it as 'bad' to something good after all, didn't He?
- turn bad to good? -
No comments:
Post a Comment