Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend away...

Ya, I took the last weekend away from the usual routine and works and hoping that I will get a bit of 'recharge' from a weekend away even though I will have to spend lots of time at the airport and flying. Thank to my dear brother who sent me some airasia vouchers (got it due to delay) and hence, I joined some of my friends t Fraser Hills at Pahang. It's a 2 hours drive from Kuala Lumpur. It's a nice trip seriously. I thought I was at this little town in England but of course, besides the scenary and a bit of cooling air, nothing else looks like England. hahaha...
I must say, a get away trip like this is far more better than spending 2 days at places around KK. At least, I met different people, talked different topics, did a bit of update, unwind from dissatisfaction, anger and depressing moments with friends whom doesn't know whom or what I was talking about. hahaha... , you know... all that sorts and seriously, it helps, at least a bit more than what I can do by myself here.
Well, I am sorry to those whom was not informed that I will be in KL and Fraser Hills over the weekend though... yes, I didn't call or meet up with those whom I usually meet up and I know this is bad.. but well...............
Coming back to work today make me down first when I saw a pay cheque on my table but it's stated as "interim commission".... oh well................. to come to think about it, it is interim anyway... so, what's the big deal? I will still bank in the cheque anyway........ Will definately talk about it with boss when I got the chance to. Again, he is outstation until Thursday. Speaking about calculative, I can be the one who is the least calculative person in the world, but that doesn't make anyone can bully me on this........
- weekend away -

No comments: