As much as I wanted to be debts free, I feel depressed over things and people over the past few months and hence, I realised, spending is a theraphy somehow to 'fill-in' the gap of 'emptiness'. Ah ha... and so, due to that, I keep spending ... for things which I wanted so much to things that I can lives without, i.e. horse riding, etc.
Yes, I am feeling much better after some crazy shopping, some doctors visit and making a bit hole in my pocket... however, instead of the previous 'pain', now I am suffering from the 'financial pain'. hahahaha... I think I really digged the hole so deep until a point i started to worry about myself now. Well, but to think of if, this is something to give thanks to because at least, i feel worry abotu it... and not sitting on the issue and let myself just go bankrupt. hahaha...
Ya, I think instead of usual spending, I literally overpsent. hahaha....
- overspent! -
No comments:
Post a Comment