This is a joke... as much as I wanna get out from this place, as much as I can't go anywhere. I wanted to leave this place 2 weeks ago and on the same day, I received 2 sealed Summons In Chambers that I need to attend Courts on the 1st September. I am somehow stucked by a 10 minutes court cases this morning and I am stuck here for the whole long weekend. How great!
As much as I wanted a holiday, I am so much needed here for the event! Where everybody is relaxing and taking their own sweet time peacefully, I am left alone dealing with all these people who even called me on public holiday. Don't they have a life and respect towards a soul?
And now, I am still stuck and after the event, my part time will set in and that's it! Plan? I am not sure if this whole thing is destroying me or what... but I can tell you, I have finally collapsed. hahahaha...
What to plan? What to do? NOTHING that i wanna do can be done any way... !!!!!! YOO HOO!!!!!
- Plan? -
No comments:
Post a Comment