Friday, October 02, 2009

The Blog

I started to write this blog since the day I was back to Tawau from KL ... 2005. Wow... this blog is in it's 4th year.... amazing... well, it all started as an updates to all my friends in KL... that's how it lasted too. I have read through a few previous years' blog and realise, ... I used to write happy things... but not recently, especially in the year 2009. I wonder what, who and when things like these happen... hmm... could be me... but it could be situation that I am facing too... I started to write about other things then LAW ... and I have started to write about frustration than happiness... why?
- the Blog -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same as me. I relied on blogs to much that more negative posts were posted up onto my blog as well. Because what I felt, no one could understand. Pressures and frustrations. I felt bad having to lose my temper and tell someone innocent off. Or more of I wanted to release on something that won't reply me back. Cause you know what, the truth hurts. Then I come to realization and back to my senses. I felt sorry for "abusing" my blog and readers. I felt I've hurt people indirectly. I seldom post negative thoughts on my blogs lately. Because I'd rather readers to share my joys rather to see me rant and sulk and screw up their day. I'm not saying that you can't put your frustration onto your blog. Probably thinking positive helps? Pray. I've learn to guard my emotions better now. As well as my self-esteem. I'll keep you in my prayer. Do take care of yourself. :)