Monday, October 19, 2009

Penangah Medical Camp!

"I was driving just behind the car that was lost controlled!" More photos on http://picasaweb.google.com/peisanlin/PenangahMedicalCamp?feat=directlink
It's a medical camp and never in my life that I can imagine that I have that opportunity to be in one of them and this was the 3rd one I joined. All 3 located at different places and I seriously enjoy them so much. This year, I was given a 4WD and I was given a task, to drive 3 pharmacist and 1 volunteer all the way to Telupid on Friday night and to Penangah the next day morning. Driving at night is not a problem but driving to Penangah... I heard so many people telling me the road is a bit tough to drives and it scares me...

Hence, lots of prayer prayed the night before, espcially when the heavy rain poured down non-stop, with thunders and lightenings ... I can tell you, I was trying to make sure I go to bed instead of worrying. Well, the next day starts... I was trying to look around to see if I can find another man to drive the vehicles, but obviously, NO. Hence, I drives the car to Penangah, as early at 6am. I remember teling my passengers that I was seriously a bit worry and scare. They however, have been the most wonderful passengers... as non of them has shown me a bit of fear in them. I guess, they trusted the Lord, not me though. hahahahahaha...

So, yes, we reached there despites the hardship ... and we were almost the last car to leave that place (6pm). By the time we reached Telupid, the Valley of Blessing, I was so exhausted and I went to bed right after shower.
It's a meaningful trip as I believe, if love, joy and peace are the 3 that God is showing to us, we did manage to share a bit with the interior people at Penangah.
- Penangah Medical Camp! -

No comments: