Saturday, October 03, 2009

This is the day!

I remember crying out to God 2 weeks ago, asking Him why is He putting me in this situation. Well, a friend however think I should deal with it... I was of course not very happy about 'dealing' it there and then because I have promised my dear brother that I will NOT deal with things when I am too emotional. Hence, I didn't. Well, I have somehow, managed to cool myself down since then and so, when I am trying to get over with things happen, trying to 'stand up' from the matters I am facing, ... and so, I have managed to deal with certain things.
Today, the day started with smiles and joy... even thought I think the weather outsides doesn't agree with me. hahaha.. well, ... I managed to went out for breakfast, came back, get things done, rest, ... one by one... and now, I am home, preparing myself to visit the Youth Alpha tonight...
I always think the kids and the young people will be able to bring me MORE joy. Hence, I am going to 'use' them tonight... as I am bringing my camera with me to the meeting either... hehe... let's see who will be the star tonight...
It's indeed a joyful day today, simply... because... this is the day that the Lord has made!
- This is the day! -

No comments: