People was shock lately to find me no longer react on people who did wrongly with my usual angry mood. I realize it too. Blessed are those who knows me these 5 years. Those who know me for years, you know what I mean. Old friends reaction the same way when they realised I reacted so 'calmly' and 'softly' towards things now a day. All asked the similar qustions, i.e. wow... Who dare to say that to you? Who dare to bully you? who dare to do that to you?
Well, due to my recent 'softness', I think I suffer more accusation, blame and bully then before. Well, as being accuse, blame and bully are the issues I hated most, I think that's why I am facing truly a lot lately. Hmm... Until I can master the best way I think. Well, I don't lose anything by being accused, blame and bullied. But I certainly think the one who do those is losing something in heaven.
Life is short. Let me remind you not to make anymore mistakes in life.
By the way, shall I start 'react' towards them?
Life is short. Let me remind you not to make anymore mistakes in life.
By the way, shall I start 'react' towards them?
2 comments:
That's a Sign Of Aging :P
But, I think it's very good and you had mellowed down. Keep it up!! Don't worry about the others.
But because of that, Sharon... I am being bullied... Hai... I missed the Old Pei San seriously...
Post a Comment