Yes... I did it. I went into the office, confessed 3 times and I didn't get any scolding at all. Instead, I am given to understand that, my client have had consider of letting the case go in any stage now. Well, ... at least this matter is now done and I am to do it again in November to the judge. Hmm...
Well, speaking of court, I called the High Court Tawau this morning, was told by a lady, "M" that there won't be a judge available on next Monday. Hence, my trial will not go on. I have of course not told my client nor any witnesses of mine yet simply because the court has not send me any notice of hearing yet and except knowing that the court won't go on, I know nothing about it yet. I am seriously not happy about it because I think M should tell me earlier and not only inform me when I called her. By flipping the file, M should came to know that I have many witnesses from Kuala Lumpur and I need to book air tickets, hotels and so on. And since M knows it is not going to go on, I think she has the duty to let me know earlier. In additional to that, I am considered as an outstation firm. I will call her again tomorrow morning and make sure she do it tomorrow...
- Done it and I am alive! -
No comments:
Post a Comment