I am not sure if you ever play Lego when you were young. I did.....my most precious toy game when I was young was the Lego. My brother make the whole Lego land ... and we always played by moving them around, make them do their activities and so on....
Ya... I just feel like one of the LEGO man these 2 weeks. I am not sure why, but I think I am nice to be bullied and 'used'. People are treating me like a puppet... why puppet? Well, first, they can blame me for anything, everything and I won't get angry immediately and I won't shout on them. If i do?... they will either continue to make fun with me or disregard my feeling.... secondly, of course, I can be bullied easily.... make me to all the works, no appreciation, it is fine... they don't even need to pay me for my legal fees or rather... accused me for charging them too much. Great! That's what I am getting for the past 2 weeks.... No. I don't mean I don't like to do every task of it... but... even though I like it, I shouldn't be make like a puppet or rather... feel like a puppet don't I? However I like chocolate, by throwing it to my face won't make me happy.. do you get the point?
Everyone just llllllooooovvvvveeeee to ask me to do things and then... cabut....!!!! I am ok with the DOING part... but not the CABUTING part lah. I even tell one of my client that "I must warn you... that I am the child of God.... you bullied me now whenever, however you can and like.... take me for granted whenever you want.......................I will be so happy when judgment day is here!" Trust me, I think I am emotionally, physcologically instable now.... You better stay away if you are just about to ask me to do something and cabut..
I am stress? ya ya ya.... I am ... but do you care? You will only point your finger and tell me everyone is stress right? So? ...
- *Puppet* -
1 comment:
poor gal....
Post a Comment