Upon finishing more than half of my works (preparation for trial on next Monday), I made myself to the Cell Leader's training yesterday evening in church. A traning given by a group of missionary and pastors from United States. The topic was about being a shepherd. Oh well, I was awfully tired last night. I noticed from the note when I received it then that ... there's this passage from Psalm 23. It reminds me on a book I read which was written by Max L. Then, during the training, the preacher did told us to take some time to rest....
I guess, it is so difficult for me to rest and that due to my tiredness, I raised my voice towards my office boy a few times. Oh well, he did mistake. He knew that too, but I guess I should have know he is new.... I can't expect him to do things even without me trying to tell him. I asked him to do 3 things, one after another at the same time and obviously, he get confused at the end. Oh well...
I took this morning to rest. First to charge my phone battery, my camera battery, then read some cases online, have my coffee, take some cake, then iron my clothes... and now, resting... I will be out later at 2:30pm until late night I am sure as I am needed in a church activity tonight... as well as preparing something for the drama. In the midst of my most busy and stressful weekend, I somehow... not doing much!
Oh well... may be it's time for me to cook something to eat now...
- rest! -
No comments:
Post a Comment