Hmm... that's what EVERYBODY ELSE is doing... after our church 40 anniversariy celebration is over last weekend. Hence, I guess everyone thought, I am free too....
Unfortunately, I still have one out of 5 of my trials next Tuesday in Tawau. I thought I didn't manage to have time to look into this case, but I guess my opponent is also very busy.... and that I only receive her documents this morning... now, I am perusing 33 years Account and Report of a company... trying to dig out a portion which my clients are claiming for....
More so, I need to prepare the opening speech, the witness statements, the cross examinations... you name it... and I realise, I only have one more day in the office to prepare all these and thereafter, I will have to bring everything with me to Tawau...
AAAAaarrrrrggg.... !!!!
- Rest? Holiday? -
3 comments:
there is no rest for you yet.. you can do it.. jia you..
thanks... ya.. i hope i have my rest soon.... goodness.....!!!!
Hey. Be strong ok? everything will be over soon. :)
Post a Comment