After the first incident I have with this airline about 2 months ago... I realise, they are not as hospitality as they promote themselves as.... as they have asked me to get up from my seat and move to sit somewhere else without first checking whether I was sitting in a wrong seat or that it's their mistake in allocating 2 passengers on the same seat. Obviously, it's their own mistake as the ticket I was holding shown and the person who came in late was on the same seat. However, I was sitting there... how can they ask me to leave my seat and let the other one who came in late to sit on it? Thank God I was very tired then and I give in without making too much noise, but an act of frustration, ie. to push the guy over, take my bag... obviously, my gasture had somehow alerted the airline personnel to look at my ticket and said, "o... it's a mistake". But obviously, no apologise. I was really tired. I fall asleep before the flight take off and the personnel, same person... wake me up and ask if I want a drink. He has certainly have no idea of how tired I was I guess... hence, I gave him a 'look', thank him and went back to sleep.
MH... came into my mind... in all the tickets you purchased online... and it's somehow, their tactline... MH... Malaysia Hospitality! Ghoosh... I feel so shameful with this kind of attitudes... Malaysian attitudes? I am not sure...
My trial was postponded yesterday afternoon. As it was quite a last minute thing, I called the airlines up as it was printed in their online e-ticket that if i need any assistance, I can call the number. I called... waited 20 minutes and a person picked up the call, asked me for the booking reference. I am not sure if they are trained not to communicate with their month, or that they are trained that all customer who called would be able to know or understanding or have super natural to know what they are doing... after I gave them the booking reference, a 2 minutes silence occured... and then the person told me he can't do anything for me, he will have to transfer me to the internet department as my ticket was purchased online. haha... I laughed in my heart thinking... wow... they why said: please do not hesitate to contact us on the number below if you need any further assistance? Hmm... well, I was transferred... called was on hold for another 15 minutes... and a person picked up, asked for my booking reference, and.. ya... the 2 minutes silence... and then she asked me when do I want to change the ticket to. I told her, she checked, then she replied me that there's no evening flight from Tawau to KK... come on... I am not new.... I always take the evening flights back... remember? Hence, I asked her if the evening flight has no longer operate. She told me there's no MH flight in the evening. Wow.... I guess she think I understand what she is telling me... anyway.. so, I continue with my questions (suddenly, I felt like I was in court, questioning someone to get an answer which I want)..., I told her I used to take the flight in the evening and I asked if there is no flights at all from this airlines to Kota Kinabalu in the evening... and ONLY then... ONLY THEN... she said, yes.. I think there is, but by MWing... not by MH. WOWOWOWOW...!!!! I then asked her if she is able to change the flight to MWing for me... obviously, she said no... and I told her I used to change my ticket from an MH flight to MWing flight on one of my trip from Labuan to KK. And her replied was: can i have the booking reference on that flight for me to check? I told her i was driving and I won't be able to remember something like that in my head at all time. Then she said, hold on.... and then.... I was on hold... for another 20 minutes... and the person who picked up answered: Hello.. may I help you?... yes... I was transferred to another person whom I do not know where to start.... !!!! She asked for the Booking reference as the 'standard questions' obviously... and I told her, she checked, she said, i am so sorry, I will have to transfer you to the internet department. WOW! Now I know what happen... I was transferred to the non-internet department by the previous person and then... now, they are to transfer me to the internet department again... I couldn't stand but raised my voice.. asked if they can sort this PROBLEM out internally between them before they service their customer... she was obviously confused... but I said, nevermind, just transfer me... she did... the 4th person answered and said: hello hello.. hello... and the line was cut off....
MH? Malaysia Hospitality? Tell me about it...
A friend happen to be sitted at my car since the I was being transferred to the internet department... and throughout the whole whole whole conversation, I can tell you she saw how frustrated I was with this MH personnel.... MH? I doubt.....!!!!
My point is... if you allow a change to your tickets by selling the full fare tickets... please allow the flexibility in changing.. and not make it as a "PROBLEM". I ended up have to go all the way to the airport this morning to get things changed. Please do not promote yourself / or your service as Malaysia Hospitality. It's not.. Malaysian is not like this.... only your service, your airlines...
I understand.. this might be able to happen ONLY in Sabah... or rather.. To Malaysian like me... who travel DOMESTIC flights.. , but this shouldn't be an excuse... because I too, a human... and I pay tax... and i raised your salary, your profits....
A possible cause for defamation towards the airlines? Go ahead... I have not only witness, but also recording... You may want to tender your copy as one of the evidence too... I don't care! Your own staff in the KK airport office can also be call as witness as I too, raised my dissatisfaction towards him, but he not only apologise, but also handle everything within minutes.. I guess... the airlines do need to do proper training towards those on telephone. Or may be, the small printing to ask people to call the number shall be deleted and instead, ask people who needs assistance to go to the branch directly?
Unacceptable to me...
- MH? -
No comments:
Post a Comment