Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

I came home last night... but only managed to step my feet into my house at around 10:30pm. So, we all went to bed at around 11pm. Mom was asking if I want to go to the market with her this morning ... but I was really tired yesterday hence, I said I need some sleep this morning. I woke up at 9:45am...
While everyone gone back to their 'civilisation', I am however, came back to ... a small town. Tawau indeed is very much different from KK. I was woken up by the sounds of cutting of grasses, cars selling vegetables and meats, cars selling gas, screaming and shouting from neighbours... you name it... So, yes... I need to be back here for a week... so if you are telling me to rest well while I am at home.. hmm.. it's kind of hard... especially when my nephew and niece come back on Tuesday. hahaha...
Seriously.... I am missing KK, I am missing you... the one celebrating chinese new year in KK...
Oh well... it's chinese new year... so, let me take this opportunity to wish you and your family, a happy and blessed chinese new year!!!!
- Happy Chinese New Year! -

3 comments:

Caroline said...

hai.. u go tawau u miss KK.. u come KK u miss Tawau... chen miang oh you.. hahaha.. happy CNY!

lissakong said...

happy Chinese new year...

theGodlyLawyer said...

Oh well... hard not to miss you all lo.... hai...