No.. not the medicine... That's not exactly what I hate when I am sick although the pills do stuck in my throat and I have difficulties swallowing it when I am sick. I don't know why it happen, but when the medicine stuck in my throat, I know I am really sick. Well, I am having one stucked in my throat right now though... hmm.. and ya... I can taste it... ! I guess I am seriously sick...
Well, well, well... besides the medicine... of course, that sort of 'quietness' I have in my apartment, of having no one around, no one care, no one cook for me, no one bring me water when I need it, no one force me to eat medicine, no one come and check on me... does make me hate being sick... Put it this way, I hate being restrained... especially being sick. As much as I hate my period of recovery from my ankle operation, I hate it just so much for the past 2 days... well, at least, during the recovery period, I had some people come and go, sending me to work, etc... and I have basically NO CHOICE... haha... ya.. I am sure CL is saying I am 'chen miang' now... hahaha... well, I do like being nagged sometimes... so, I am in fact, thankful for those who were around during my ankle recovery period. But for the past 2 days... my goodness... I was feeling so .... ??? Lonely? Yes, I can drive... but in a very dangerous state... and once I entered into my apartment... that's it... I don't feel like going anywhere... but just in bed...!!! Woke up and realise, I have no food, and still need to dragged myself to cook etc.. hohoho... I guess I only realise how terrible that was 2 days ago... Oh well, ya ya ya.. my fault of not going to see doctor earlier... I blame no one.
Oh well... what can I say? What can I blame? I stay too far from friends? I am bad as a friend and that's why no one care? I shouldn't stay away from home? I shouldn't work but see doctor and rest at home? Ya.. it's all happen because of my own decision. So how can I blame anyway, right? I am not blaming anyone really...
Just hate the feeling... of being alone when I am really sick... O o o.... By the way, I am feeilng better already.. although I am still having some fever now... well, ... at least, I can go out now.. hehe...
- what I don't like about being sick -
No comments:
Post a Comment