If you are wondering what is Little Blue, it is my beloved car.... well, when it turns 5 years old, I realise, it has lots of 'sickness'. First, the petrol meter didn't point to its exact point.. and not only that, the pointer is like roller coaster.... going up sometimes and coming down another time... I took it to the service center last saturday for service and told them about it. I ended up sent it in at 8:30am and only collected it at 4pm. They took the whole tank down and did a lot of testing and found that, it's the meter itself that's faulty. I am not going to change a new one now.. not until it is completely malfunction. On the same day, I was told Little Blue need to change it timing belt BUT.... the service center has no stock of it now, since December 2008. So, Little Blue will have to wait... then the wiper at the back of Little Blue is also not functioning very well and I requested it to be changed... again... service center has no stock. This morning, after I came out from a Bank, I realise, one of its wheelcap is no longer there.... I called the service center, of course you can guess the answer... service center has no stock... so, basically, the service center is not being a good service enter and secondly, Little Blue is still "sick". I really have the thought of changing the current wheets to a proper rim.... but then... I have no money now... so, hai... the feeling is like, your child is sick and you have a choice to send him to private hospital or government hospital... and guess... in Little Blue's situation, it has to be sent to the government hospital...
********************
I went to this Bank thinking that they are of international standard, as they always claimed that they are the world's local bank, well.... I have no problem withdrawing cash from the machine... but I was waited to speak to the asssitant manager of customer service for at least 15 minutes as he was speaking to a couple about transferring money from the Bank to another bank outside of Sabah. Not entirely his fault of course as it could be the limitation of understanding of the customer. But at least, this would to be avoided by asking another personnel to help the couple? I don't know. Well, when it was my turn, I asked him if it is possible for me to change new notes and he answer yes and he asked me whether I am holding a saving books or a statement account. I receive none basically hence I have no idea what he was asking for. He simply pressed a button with a number came out and only then I told him, I am holding a powervantage account actually and only then he apologise. I know I don't look like someone who holds such an account in this Bank.... fine... but looking down on people, especially your customer, it is very impolite. I went upstairs, saw my number being called, I went to the counter and this lady saw me, gave me a proud look and asked "do you have an account with us?" I answered her yes and then she asked "You are? Show me your ATM card please?" Then I told her, but I am not withdrawing money from this Bank. Can I give you cash instead? Then she said, "give me your ATM card first". I gave her then she gave me a look and she starts doing her job. I asked her later if there's any red packet for customer and she asked me to go downstairs to get it from the customer service centre and so I did... I went downstairs, saw a customer service personnel, stating, Assistant Manager... wow... and I asked her, she gave me a look and she went in... I waited 10 minutes ... and she came out with 1 packet contains of 10 red packets and gave it to me. I asked her if I can have more and she said, one customer only can have more. For goodness sake.... I am sure EVERYBODY knows... the staffs took all themselves... giving to themselves, their mother, their aunties, their brothers and sisters, their mother in law, their aunties in law, their brothers and sisters in law... customer? every customer only entitle for one packet? What non-sense is this? Just because I don't have a right on my finger and I can't get it? Come on.... customer first? International standard kind of bank? I tell you, if I go down later to our local bank and manage to get more than 1 packet from them, I am going to close my account with them for sure. After all my brother is coming back and he will be able to be my introducer to open the account there in that bank.
Terrible service at this so called, self claimed the world's local bank...
- little blue + customer first? -
No comments:
Post a Comment